Home Appliance Cheap Plastic Molding
|Name||High Precision Custom Made Plastic parts injection mold|
|Mould Cavity||Single or Multi Cavity, as your requirement|
|Main processing||CNC, wire cutting, Grinding machine, lathe, drill press, EDM center|
|Runner system||Hot/cold runner|
|3D design||within 3 days|
|Design software||UG, PROE, CAD, CAXA etc|
|Plastic material||PP, ABS, ABS+PC, TPE, PC, PMMA, PA|
|Mold type:||Automatic run|
All of our products can be customized. Any sizes, shapes, designs, logos meet your requirement,before quote you the price ,we will be appreciated if you can provide the information below:
1. Bag type.
2. Material structure and thickness.
3. Application of the packaging.
4. Bag size(Width & Length & Gusset).
5. The printing area and color.
6. If possible,pls provide the picture or artwork of the packaging,If you are not clearly , we will recommend for you.With above information we can quote exact price immediately.
Q. How can I get the accurate price?
A. There are some basic specs we need to know for price calculate, that are:3D drawings in STP, IGS, X-T format are avaialble, Please suggest us your quantity too.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are factory.
Q I have an idea for a new product, but don't know if it can be manufactured. Can you help?
A Yes! We are always happy to work with potential customers to evaluate the technical feasibility of your idea or design and we can advise on materials tooling and likely set-up costs.
Q What type of mould tool do I need?
A Mould tools can be either single impression (one part at a time)or multi-impression(2, 4, 8 or 16 parts at a time). Single impression tools are generally used for small quantities, up to 10,000 parts per year whereas
multi-impression tools are for larger quantities. We can look at your projected annual requirements and recommend which would be best for you.
Q If I've decided to go ahead with my project. How long will it take to get the trial shot sample?
A. It will take 3-8 weeks to have the tooling manufactured which depend on the part's complexity and the number of impressions(single or multi). After the tooling is completed, you can expect delivery of trial shot samples within
1. For mold: After assemble and clear mold, we have anti-rust paint or grease on mold, the cover it with thin film and place it into a stable wooden box.
2. For plastic product: will wrap each part up with semi-transparent thin foam and/or put it into plastic bag, then place then into cartons to prevent scratches
Premium Related Products